Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, for those of you who don't have the time to go back through my blog and see all the posts we've put on here, I thought I'd let you guys know what I've been up to lately at work.
Currently I am the editor of the Arctic Sentry, a weekly publication. I love my job, despite never wanting to write after leaving Miss Mckeown's English class. Anyway,
We have an 8-page newspaper and I do everything from layout and design to writing and taking pictures. Off and on for about a year, I have been the only one working on the newspaper, which can be very taxing at times.
Thankfully, I have a wonderful Airman who learned the paper business in a snap when she arrived in April and she has been helping me ever since.
Attached is a picture of the front page of tomorrow's newspaper. If you click on it, the link will take you to our newspaper website and you can look at my paper (If you want).
Posted by Picasa